Below is Dr. Flowers’ latest broadcast where he addresses recent comments Dr. James White made during a debate that seems to affirm provisional atonement.
TL;DW? No problem, here is a brief outline of the broadcast.
- Overview of provisional atonement
- Plays clip of James White explaining provisional atonement
- “If you end up under the wrath of God it is because you’ve rejected His provision for you and you’re justly punished for your sins”
- Flowers acknowledges that Dr. White probably misspoke
- Shows a Twitter exchange where Dr. White defends himself
- Points out that Dr. White regularly critiques other well-known Christians for what they say
- Plays a clip of James White explaining Limited Atonement which is the direct opposite of his quote in the debate
- Plays a recent clip of Dr. White addressing Dr. Flowers’ tweet
- When Dr. White has a good argument, he uses it. When he does not, he marginalizes.
- Critiques Dr. White’s boogie man fallacy.
- Critiques Dr. White’s red herring fallacies
- Brings the conversation back to the original quote in question which Dr. White does not address